Supply only DIY Aluminium Roof Lantern Kits
A better lantern roof system
The purpose designed Stratus aluminium lantern roof system is discreet yet stylish. Designed from the ground up with its innovative thermally broken system, it provides excellent thermal performance – keeping cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Available in 2-way, 3-way or contemporary design models with sizes up to 3m x 6m, this high end, high performance lantern roof is ideal for modern kitchen diner extensions.
Features of Stratus aluminium lantern roofs
- Available in 2 way, 3 way or contemporary styles
- Roof sizes up to 3m x 6m
- 24mm glazing
- 20 degree pitch
- 60% more thermally efficient than conventional aluminium roof systems
- 66% smaller ridge than standard systems for a sleek exterior
- Available in Anthracite Grey or Crisp White, with white interior, as standard
We can manufacture and supply aluminium lantern roofs to the trade in the following styles and sizes:
- 3 way design: Max size 3000mm (w) x 6000mm
- 2 way design: Max size 1500mm (w) x 6000mm
- Contemporary design: Max size 1500mm (w) x 3000mm
60% more thermally efficient than conventional aluminium systems
Stratus lantern roofs provide excellent thermal performance, helping to keep an extension cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The system incorporates polyamide nylon, glass composite thermal breaks that are 533 times more thermally efficient than aluminium.
Stratus roofs offer up to 60% more thermal efficiency than conventional aluminium roof systems, a stand-out selling point in the competitive aluminium roof market.
Stratus Aluminium Lantern Roof Kerb Detail
Synseal Stratus roof aluminium lantern roof – Style 7 – 3 Way$1,638.36 Inc. VAT & Delivery