Spectrum Glazing visited Ultraframes stand R59 at this year’s FIT Show to see the revolutionary new hup! building system. hup! is the better way to build home extensions and conservatories, consisting of a fast to build and highly energy efficient wall solution that can be used in conjunction with any Ultraframe conservatory roof – allowing installers and builders to create every possible style of home extension, orangery, or conservatory, quickly and easily.
Explaining more, Ultraframe Marketing Director, Alex Hewitt, said: “There are many challenges facing installers today: brick and skills shortages, more complex installations which increase site time, unpredictable weather, complex consumer demands, post-COVID demand, and of course, the changes to Building Regulations. We have put huge amounts of research into the hup! system to create a solution to these problems – and more – and we think that installers will be delighted with the result.”
hup! at a glance:
• Five times more energy efficient than the average UK home, hup! uses Building Regulation compliant materials.
• Fewer trades needed for easy project management – no brickies, just one conservatory fitting team.
• Five times faster than traditional build methods, hup! allows installers to collect cash quicker. 10m² of wall can be assembled in minutes.
• Manufactured off site, there is no cutting needed on site, reducing waste and time.
• Ultimate design flexibility – choose any cladding, windows & doors, and design, specify and price each project in easy-to-use software.
• With rising material costs, the price of your hup! specified in the software won’t fluctuate, helping you quote with confidence.
• Engineered by Ultraframe using BBA approved technology and manufactured in a BBA approved factory for a consistent high-quality finish.
• Comprehensive training means that fitting teams are confident and competent.