A multi-chambered and innovative uPVC window design
Engineered using lead-free, multi-chambered uPVC material, Liniar Casement Windows act as a high-performance yet cost-effective system that has been specifically designed to meet all current and future thermal and environmental regulations. Whenever low maintenance and low U-values are desired, look no further that Liniar uPVC casement windows from Spectrum Glazing Ltd.
Liniar uPVC Casement Window Specification
Proving that uPVC has significantly advanced, this window system boasts energy efficiency, ease of maintenance and a range of optional stylistic details.
- Slim sightlines for maximum light penetration
- Profile will not rust or rot and only minimal upkeep is required
- 6 chamber profile capable of achieving an A+ energy rating
- 4 chamber profile also available
- Can achieve low U-value of 0.8W/m2k when triple glazed
- Available with 28mm double glazing or 36mm triple glazing both can achieve high U-values
- Choose from White, Cream, Chartwell Green, Grey, Black, Irish Oak, Golden Oak, Mahogany and Rosewood colour options
A plethora of distinct configuration capabilities
With a range of optional extras including mock sash horns, Georgian and astragal bars, together with a range of security options, your customers will be spoilt for choice. Despite this generous level of customisation, quality is always assured having undergone extensive and rigorous testing.
This freedom extends to the number of colours that can be applied to each Liniar uPVC casement window, ranging from simple Black to indistinguishable woodgrain patterns like Irish Oak. All Liniar profiles are guaranteed for 10 years against discolouration, splitting, warping or cracking – so they stay looking beautiful for years to come.
Strong and secure uPVC profile that meets modern day demands
Independently tested to PAS: 24 2012 security requirements, Liniar uPVC casement windows offer your customers ultimate peace of mind, and, thanks to a unique six-chamber internal profile, absolute comfort due to successful heat trapping. Unlike other uPVC window systems, Liniar’s high thermal efficiency hasn’t been achieved at the expense of strength or security, remaining installer-friendly for faster fitting.